Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BFF


My girls truly are best friends. They drive each other crazy but, one couldn't live without the other. Sometimes I wonder how Emma went almost four years of her life without Erin (she had Josh, but a big brother does nothing the same as a little sister). Tonight, they were screaming and crying and kicking and fighting the entire way home from tumbling, but this is how their night ended... (as do many of their nights)...

2 comments:

Lynsee said...

Dude,thanks for making me cry while I'm here at work!For the second time today! I just got caught up on reading everyone's blogs and yours got to me. These girls are so cute though! I love that they're best friends. They better stay that way!

Brian said...

Adorable family pictures by the way. Your kids are sooo cute. I too love the Sister bond. I had one an my girls are the same. That is why I am a lover of having your kids share a room!!! My kids have a day bed and you never know who will be in what bed!! So fun.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker