Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Fun


Look how rosy their cheeks are! It was stinkin' cold!




This year has been a great snow year already! I hate the cold, but I love the snow. I am going through serious withdrawals. I usually ski with my sister (well, I ski, she boards) but this year she is spending her winter being pregnant! What am I to do? I tried finding someone in our ward to go with, but didn't get much of a response. So, every time it snows, I am like a little kid. I sit and stare out the window until someone goes out and plays with me.

I decided to make a saweet slide on our front porch. This did not earn me any points with Jer. Wow.. he was so not happy with me. He was waiting for me to come running in to tell him that we were headed to the ER. But, fortunately, we had a great time without injury. The kids love being out in the snow.

No comments:

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker