Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brynlee Babe






As usual, I have been crazy busy this week and am just now sitting down to blog about my new niece. I've been anxiously awaiting her arrival -probably not as anxious as her parents, but you know how it is when a new baby is born in the fam.

She was born Sunday evening at 6:44pm. She is a tiny little thing (takes after her mama). She weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches. She is absolutely precious. Congrats to Dev and Lyns! You made one cute babe!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guarantee, she will be your favorite neice!

Steph said...

what a cutie!! I am so excited for them! (I am okay with angie's comment right now...but that is because I don't have any girls!! not sure how I feel if I ever get one!! You will have to lie to me and say you don't have favorites!!) hehehe

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker