Last Saturday was our day at Lagoon with Xtreme Clogging. It was "Nationals." Sounds pretty official, doesn't it? It was pretty fun. Once again, Jer and Josh were at the other end of the valley at a soccer game. So, Cari came with us to Lagoon (thanks, again!). The girls loved having her with us!
We were supposed to have Emma backstage at 1:30, so we tried to get to Lagoon early to play a little first. It was so crowded! And, so different. I haven't been to Lagoon in a few years. I'd have to say, it was a nice change. I've never really gotten too excited about taking the kids there because it always seemed to scuzzy. But, it was definitely cleaner and has had a little upgrading done.
Emma was hot and cranky. She's such a mini Lynsee. She was hungry and had a headache. We tried to get her to eat before her performance, but she didn't even want nachos and an Icee. Frustrating. Then, her little class got on stage for their first performance and the music was skipping. They were up on stage four different times before the music worked. That was like the icing on the cake for her. As if she wasn't ornery enough. . . now they were making them go on and off stage. While the girls were waiting "back stage" (under the tent), they found an earth worm - that put Emma in a good mood. She's so weird! She seriously forgot about all her worries and turned all her attention to the worm.
Waiting in line for the Sky Ride (Cari refused this one.. she says it pushes her anxiety to the limit, limit. And she wasn't in it to win it).
This is Emma on the train. After all was finished with dancing, all she cared about was sitting. Her feet were killing her but she wasn't quite ready to leave the park.
Erin absolutely loved it all! She lucked out and had a riding buddy pretty much the whole day. She played with Ella and Sam for a while and then later, Cari took her on all the rides. And, she always loves watching all the cloggers.
Look behind Cari and Erin - you can see April... smiling. Don't tell that I posted a picture of her without permission. I couldn't resist.

Cari and her GIANT JUG. (guys like big jugs - or so I hear)
Cari and her GIANT JUG. (guys like big jugs - or so I hear)
Good job, Emm! (I had to post this picture of her - she looks so pretty!)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure April will notice all by herself. She loves checking out backgrounds of photos...
Reading about all of your kids activities makes me scared for my kids to get older! Just Noah playing t-ball this year wore me out...
oh and April did, wheres the pictures of the hot guys Cari was checking out that i was sneakily taking pics of. BTW i look like I am eating and not smiling
Post a Comment