Friday, June 26, 2009

I think I'm in LOVE


While I have an HP laptop that Jer gave me for Valentine's Day (and I do love it so so much), I also have this little thing called an HP Mini Netbook thats available through Verizon. Yes, I am spoiled - not really, just happen to have an "in" with Verizon.
I'm sure you've seen the advertisement for them. Here's the key thing: my laptop that I use for anything and everything (including Photoshop) doesn't come with "the network." This little thing works everywhere all the time! We are actually driving through the mountains right now on our way to our cabin. Yah, that's right. We are 1 mile away from Kamas and I am blogging. Remember the old days when you had to sit and listen to that annoying little alien sound with dial up? No more, honey. Not only are the days of waiting for the Internet to "connect" over, but so are the days of sitting at your desktop. Okay, so the concept of working "mobile" isn't exactly new. In fact, Jer sells aircards and smartphones by the handsful. But, this is new to me. And, I am lovin' this thing.
Can't wait to get to the cabin and see if I still get a connection. Milt will be rolin' over in his grave!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

schmoopy, poopy, fluffy, hearts, roses, hugs and kisses!!!
Thats all I can say!!!

cheers for chocolate said...

I'm lovin' it! My puter is having a breakdown, so I'm using Dad's laptop! Check out the toe-mater we picked on my blog!!! FYI, Nicole Bice is in town.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker