This is Erin with her seed collection!
This is "bring your pet to school" day. Erin got to show all her friends her gerbils!
This was their end of the year party! They had ice cream sandwiches and played the whole time!
And, this is graduation!
Last year, Erin wouldn't leave Katie's side and not one sound came out of her mouth. This year, she sang every word to all the songs! Katie was a little sad that Erin didn't say her part in the program, but I know she knew it. And, just the fact that she walked out there and sang the songs is progress. Maybe next year (when she graduates for the third time) she will actually say something!
Thanks, Miss Katie! My shy little Erin is slowly coming out of her shell. She loves school and loves learning!
2 comments:
Cute girl we have there! Love the new background...it looks like you! Emma and her creepy bugs! (this is a new subject I'm commenting on) I like the design on your header.
What a doll. Congrats to her on graduation. She is a very beautiful girl.
Post a Comment