Last Friday, I had a "Girl's Night Out" with some friends from our ward. Emma couldn't figure out why, if it was called "girl's night out," she wasn't invited. She said if it's just for mom's, we should have called it "Mom's Night Out" or "Ladies Night Out." So, I decided to go have some time with her before I left for my night. I took her to get a pedicure. It was so much fun! She giggled through the whole thing. "It tickles, Mom!" I had to take pictures! She couldn't quite reach the water with her feet without slumping down in her chair. I think Tommy (the guy doing the pedicure) thought it was pretty entertaining, too.
5 comments:
WOW! I wanna go! Em, you are so cute! I think your mom must like you just a little. Next time, take Grama B!
How fun. I love the family picture your mom posted. Wow!! What a great picture.
can you take me next time???
Do you still want to try Emma in tumbling? Sorry I never got back to you on it, you know me I can only handle one thing outside my house at a time.
So here is my excuse for the exclusive Aimee title. I wasnt quite sure what your hubby goes by and didnt want him to be named improperly. I never was sure whether he went by Jeremiah or Jeremy. So I have fixed that and I just named him Jer since that is what you always call him.
Your a brat!!!!
How fun! What a fun mother/daughter bonding time. I'm with Emma, I think pedicures tickle and I squirm through mine every time.
Post a Comment