Sunday night we all went to Johnsons to celebrate the June birthdays. It seems like it's not often enough that we are all together! I think it takes an hour to actually drive away once we start saying goodbye. This is after all the parents had taken stuff out to the car and the kids were supposed to be getting there themselves... then someone says, "I'll race ya to those bricks and back.." Before you know it, all grandkids are lined up at the sidewalk ready to go (and not to the car). It is so much fun to watch them together! Aiden, Hanah, Erin and Noah were all born within one year (so, yes, we have four three year olds at one time). It's great to watch them all try to be "big" like the other kids! It always gets even more entertaining to watch the dad's try to catch the kids after their patience have long run out! I don't think any of the Johnson boys can run like they used to!
2 comments:
I love it! Aiden's cap kills me!! We Johnson's sure make cute kids!!!
So fun and amen we make cute kids!
Post a Comment