Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Me at age Thirty Three






Yes, I am posting it for all to see and know, I am 33! And I am okay with it.. really! Jer laughed at me all day as I made him take my picture with my cake and my new trampoline. I will always be young at heart. Or, maybe Lynsee has it all figured out and the numbers are backwards. Oh wait, I would still be 33. Hmm. So for any of you that know the Bringhurst's, we tend to make a big deal out of Birthdays. The celebration usually lasts at least a week. This time, Jer took me out for an overnight date on Friday. We stayed at the Radisson Hotel (the sleep number beds suck, by the way!), went to a movie (What Happens in Vegas ... two thumbs up) and to dinner (Flemings ... I am spoiled!). My bestest sister (okay, they are both pretty bestest) Cari, stayed overnight with the kids. They love it when she does that! Sunday we did cake and ice cream with the J's and then Monday (my actual birthday) I went to lunch with my mom and Jame. That night, Jer made a yummy bbq dinner and to my surprise, brought out a cake to have after! I am kind of a brat about having a cake on my birthday. I love the frosting and it's the only time I can eat as much as I want of it. It's now Wednesday and my birthday is long over, but we are still eating cake and ice cream every night as leftovers! I love my birthday! Thanks to everyone for making it fun!

6 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

You should be a Hendrickson with your extended birthday..............I always hope everyone will just forget mine. I'm usually the only one to forget. Hey BTW want to make some Appts for next week. I am going to Reno the week after that (yeehaw).
I'm good any day any time.

Aimee said...

Hey Ape,I am good any time, too. Just will have to send the kids to grandma's. Love summertime! Do you want me to call this time?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! If I had only known...did we sing to you in primary yet?:) Sounds like you had a great week. I love that we are the same age. Cute post.:)

Hendricksonblog said...

You really do look like a backwards 33 versus the regular way

Cari said...

AIMEE - YOU CAN OFFICIALLY ADD MY BLOG TO YOUR CONTACT LIST. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. LY2 BESTEST SISTER! (WE HAVE A PRETTY BESTEST LITTLE SIS, TOO!) CARI

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! You are darling. You look the same today as you did waaaaayyy back in our roommate days. I'm glad you had a fun celebration!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker