Farewell to Magna Elementary. The kids are not thrilled about leaving Magna and all their friends, but given the fact that we moved almost a year ago, it's time to transfer to Gerald Wright Elementary. I am so excited to have them walk to school again! And, Gerald Wright is traditional (no more off track). And, they don't start until 9:05 am every day! What is up with that? How come school didn't start at 9:05 when I was young? Josh was a little emotional on the last day of school. He asked me to take his picture in front of Magna Elem. so that he would always have something to help him remember all the good times. Both Josh and Emma had wonderful teachers there. And, they both had a ton of friends. It will be interesting this fall to see how they do at a new school. I know they will love it!
1 comment:
Im blogging an address for you. Isnt it gay that I dont have your email?
Darringtons 2866 Hawker Ln. Across from Whickers if you know where that is. You did Wed 2nd in case you forgot.
gracias
Post a Comment