Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Green Thumb!





Or, should I say an ORANGE thumb? I took Erin with me to WalMart the other day to get some potting soil for the back yard. We planted a few tomato plants last week and I wanted to fill in the rest with flowers. So, since Erin was with me, we came home with all orange flowers for the back yard! It's funny because I find myself loving orange now too. What 3 year old loves orange? Mine. And she loved it all the same when she was two. She worked so hard to get our yard looking great for the summer. She had no idea I was taking pictures. In fact, she didn't know I was even outside with her. She was very busy placing all her new flowers where she wanted them planted. It was very serious stuff. Man, I love her!

1 comment:

Hendricksonblog said...

I knew I loved that girl!!!
For both the green thumb and the orange one......

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker