Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged!

So I've been tagged by Jamie. I think I have done a pretty good job of avoiding being tagged until now. I will give it a shot, but beware I am not the most interesting person in the world. Get to know me with "four."

Four Jobs I've Held:
*Taco Time (my first job at age 14)
*K-mart
*Discover Card
*Cyprus Credit Union

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
*007 Casino Royale
*Bourne (any of them)
*Harry Potter (any of them)
*Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Four TV Shows I Like:
*Survivor
*Pushing Daisy's (when it was on)
*The Biggest Loser
*24 (which has been a while)

Four Items I Couldn't Live Without Each Day:
*my cell phone
*a rice bag (does wonders for sinus headaches)
*baby wipes
*caffeine

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
*Disneyland
*New York/Connecticut (my old stomping grounds)
*taking a nap
*the beach

Four Things I do almost everyday without fail:
*laundry (at least a batch a day, usually more)
*unload/load the dishwasher
*complain about all the shoes scattered throughout the house
*get loves from Emma

Four of my favorite foods:
*chocolate
*Cafe Rio
*sushi (good sushi, not the cheap stinky kind)
*summer tomatoes

Four items I wish I had right now:
*patio furniture
*a scrapbook room
*a clean house
*a babysitter
(I don't ask for much, huh?)

Four things on my "to do list" right now:
*finish the laundry
*pick up my allergy meds at the pharmacy
*purchase tomato baskets
*sign the kids up for swimming lessons

Four people I am tagging:
*Mom
*Stephanie
*Jenn
*Melinda
(And, Cari, if you ever get your blog up and running!)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Aimee! Thanks for leaving a comment. Does that mean I can add you to MY HOMIES list??

You and your family are so cute!

Jamie said...

Nice Job Aim! Love the new blog look by the way!

Cari said...

Aim - I am a blog novice, you will have to help me figure out the tagging thing. Call ya later.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker